Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bull Moose joins Lieberman staff

My congratulations goes out to Marshall Wittman, author of The Bull Moose blog.
former communications director for Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, will head Sen. Joe Lieberman's press shop, the Connecticut senator announced Tuesday.

Marshall Wittmann, formerly a senior fellow at the Democratic Leadership Council, will become Lieberman's new communications director. He held the same position with McCain before joining the DLC and previously held leadership posts with the Christian Coalition and Heritage Foundation.

"There is no better person to take the helm during this new time in my Senate career than Marshall," said Lieberman, who was reelected to a fourth term this month without the blessing of the state Democratic Party. "Marshall has been a trusted outside advisor to me for some time now and I'm glad he will be bring his experience and wisdom to my staff."

No comments: