Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Thanksgiving Message

May you have a safe, healthy, and happy Thanksgiving.

On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my family and friends.

I am thankful for promising Democratic leaders in Jonathan Miller, Ben Chandler, Crit Luallen, Jack Conway, Steve Gold, John Yarmuth, Howard Dean, etc.

I am thankful for a party that works for the working class.

I am thankful for my great-grandparents getting out of Europe and Russia before the war started.

I am thankful for my public school education, although the state has a lot of work to do.

I am thankful to those of you who have forgiven me for doing that which will not be mentioned.

I am thankful for our troops serving us overseas even if I disagree with why we went over there in the first except for Afghanistan which was justified.

I am thankful to be living in a free country which allows the freedom of religion.

No comments: