Friday, January 14, 2005

This just in!

Senator Bayh on Live with Lee (with Jonathan Miller) when Jonathan Miller asked about a announcing a run in 2008:
Nice try, Jonathan
Whoa, to hear my name in the same sentence, it was pretty amazing. I thought I did a good job. I wish I had been in the studio at Lexington.

While speaking with a person involved with Republican politics, Jonathan said that Senator Evan Bayh is probably going to run for president and he hopes he does run. I think this is the first endorsement from a national figure in the Democratic party.

As Jonathan might know by now, NKU is starting up a late night comedy show within the next few weeks with tapings on Mondays beginning around 5 PM. Think we can try and get you on as a guest?

Ben and Jeremy, it was nice to finally hear your voices!

No comments: