Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It's official

What's up with Sammy Sosa going to the Baltimore Orioles? The Major League Baseball Players Association has approved of the trade. Well, like it or not Sosa is leaving the building. His fall has been coming since George W. Bush traded him from the Rangers. You know what the worst thing is? He's going back to Bush country and even DC residents want to trade Bush for a player to be named later.

In other news, last night's taping was cancelled but rest assured, I'll be breaking down the New York Times for material. I gotta work on my political comedy if I want to show the big shots what I got. I know several comedians, well, through emailing them but I know a few back home.

I won't blog about tonight's tribute to Johnny on the Late Show with Dave Letterman out of respect to my west coast readers.

So I thought Late Night with Conan O'Brien was new, right? Well, he's on a vacation of some sort? I've been trying to find out when he pay's tribute to Johnny. This is over two weeks or so. If I don't get my nightly comedy from Conan, I'll go crazy.

Rasheed Wallace is pissed about Bush getting elected. He can blame it on the Packers. Some of their players didn't vote because the Packers beat the Redskins. When the Redskins lose before election day, well, that means four more years of no Bush. How wrong were they?!?

No comments: