Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lieberman on Gonzales

I'm listening to Joe Lieberman speaking right now. He says that the letter was written by someone in the office of the legal counsel but not by Al Gonzales.

This whole deal is getting interesting. If Al Gonzales did not write it, who did? Seriously, who wrote the memo if it was not Gonzales?

I believe barriers need to be broken but Rice and Gonzales are not the right people. However, I should note that in 2001, Senator Russ Feingold voted in favor of former Senator John Ashcroft to be Attorney General.

I am opposed to a primary in the Connecticut Senate race in 2006 when Joe is up for re-election. People say that he is not a Democrat because he goes on programs such as Hannity and Colmes. Look at his voting record. He's pro-choice, pro-environment, and pro-gay rights. Additionally, as I am and as was the creator of The Tonight Show, Joe Lieberman believes that we need to get violence off of television. I wrote a paper on it and how it affects the development of young children.

No comments: