Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Super Bowl Commericials

I first want to thank our troops serving our country now and in years past. Whether we agree with what is going on in Iraq or not, it is important for our troops to be safe and to arrive back safely.

I enjoyed the Fed Ex-Kinko's commercial with Burt Reynolds, the dancing/talking bear and the cheerleaders. It might very well be the #1 of the night.
The one with Cedric was good as well.
GoDaddy.com had an interesting ad that reminded me of the wardrobe malfunction and it parodied committee hearings aired on C-SPAN except it was C-SPIN.
Adam Sandler stars in his first football film since The Waterboy. The Longest Yard also stars SNL alumnus Chris Rock.
The Ameriquest commercial was just stupid.
The Lays commercial was hilarious as well as the Budweiser one with the animals.
Pepsi shows the same commercial twice and they have done injustice to The Fiddler on the Roof.

Daniel 3, bugs that keep entering my room 0

It's halftime so I am patiently awaiting the concert with Paul McCartney. As usual, McCartney was great--of course, I was playing the air guitar/piano. He performed "Drive My Car," "Get Back," "Live and Let Die," and "Hey Jude."

No comments: