10 REASONS TO GET OFF FACEBOOK...
1. You are at a bar or club and you suddenly realize you recognize someone. You can't figure out how and then it dawns on you... You have never met this person before, but have spent a considerable amount of time looking at their profile on facebook.
2. After meeting someone your conversation somehow leads to - "So, are you on facebook?"
3. You do not call people anymore, you post comments and send messages through facebook.
4. When talking with your friends someone says a random comment and you all exclaim "facebook quote!"
5. When you're out with friends and you take a good picture you exclaim loudly, "That's my new facebook pic!"
6. Conversations with friends tend to lead to, "Did you read that msg that ___ left on their wall?"
7. You check your facebook as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed, including the 10 times you check it during the day.
8. You know people who have gotten offended about other peoples comments on walls
9. You start off intending to check if you have new messages/comments but find AN HOUR LATER that you are still on and have no idea what you even accomplished during that time except stalk.
10. You find yourself laughing (sadly) and agreeing as you read these, and you know you're going to repost this for everyone else to see.
Friday, March 10, 2006
I saw this on someone's Facebook wall.