Monday, January 03, 2005

Show some respect

I'm typing this on my laptop in the other room blocking up the phone line.

In today's Courier-Journal, it was reported that Debbie Gibson wants to say something to a few certain people that I have reported on in prior days:
What would happen if former '80s teen queen Debbie Gibson, 34, ever got Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson in the same room?

"I'd smack them around a little bit," she told New York's Daily News.

According to Gibson, "Brandy is the only artist who has ever acknowledged that (Tiffany and I) laid the groundwork for the girls today. There is no sense of humility in them. When I was a teenager, I was always talking about the Osmonds and the people who came before me."
Someone told me that Ashlee Simpson has enrolled in a school that teaches people to sing. Oxymoronic, isn't it? I'll check into this and see what dirt I can dig up.

No comments: