Sunday, January 09, 2005

Statement on Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

I just watched, in complete awe, Michael Moore winning the People's Choice Award for Best Picture. He recieved a standing ovation. Nick LaChey even applauded the win. Michael Moore is not a spokesperson for the country or even the Democratic Party. Remember, he did go Green in 2000. The fact of the matter is, we are a country at war whether we like it or not and we must support our troops and pray for a speedy return home.

I recieved several emails telling me to vote for Fahrenheit 9/11 for the People's Choice Awards on CBS. I chose not to vote as they requested. Instead, I went with Shrek 2 as I felt I needed to support SNL alumni. Does anyone know if Natalie Portman won? Or has she not been up yet?

Why didn't Shrek 2 win?

No comments: