Friday, January 26, 2007

Filings...

A few more people have filed in the past couple of days, including Todd Hollenbach.

I've updated the list of 2007 candidates to mark who is still considering what based on what I have heard. The list is constantly changing as people are deciding what they will do and will likely make their final decisions over the weekend.

That said, Bob Bullock's entrance into the Attorney General's race does change things. I certainly look forward to hearing what he has to say and what he would do if elected.

One final thing, I still have Peppy Martin listed as I've not heard otherwise with regards to her running or not running. If she is running, it would likely be as an independent if she does not file by 4 PM next Tuesday.

That's it until LATE tomorrow night.

No comments: