Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Update on Mike Weaver

In an earlier post, I referred to a special announcement on the 21st. I heard that from a source who was apparently wrong. I notified Dr. Ted of the Bridge and I want to apologize for that matter since my source was wrong.

Here is a press release from the KDP as to Colonel Weaver's candidacy announcement:
Weaver Announcement Wednesday

Lexington – "All Kentuckians are invited to join State Representative Mike Weaver at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday. This will be the beginning of a very special endeavor. Be you a Democrat, Republican or an Independent, Mike Weaver offers Kentucky a unique set of talents and perspectives," stated KDP Chairman Jerry Lundergan.
Since it is rumored to be at his house, I'm not posting the address.

EDIT: Campaign site is online

No comments: