Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm back!

Note to self: double check syllabus the week before a project is due, rather than the day before.

Had it not been for that project being finished today, I would have posted sooner. I just got back from my room after working on it for much of the afternoon.

The Bridge notes that Charlie wants to run for Governor and that Sen. Neal is not interested in running for Congress right now.

Happy Birthday to Jon Stewart who turned 43 this morning. Read what a Central Florida professor has to say about him.

Hmmm. Ellen Williams, former chairwoman of the GOP, seems to not think before she speaks. Doesn't matter because the Attorney General seems to know what he is doing.

Russ Feingold prefers a cheesehead in the White House come 2008. While I'd like to see a Jewish president, I just don't know if now is the time. I say this as a Joe Lieberman supporter. I waited til Vice President Al Gore made his decision in 2002 as to whether or not he would run in 2004. I then waited to see what Senator Lieberman would do. As it turned out, I endorsed Senator John F. Kerry after Lieberman made his untimely exit in the primaries.

Should the governor have a limit as to how many principal assistants that they may hire?

Cream's reunion will air on Wednesday at 9 PM eastern. I believe that UK may be playing on that date. Strike that, the Cats don't play.

Cal Eldred has retired from baseball. He cited financial and personal reasons.

Can they tell us what they really think? I mean, seriously.

That's it for now, I think.

No comments: